Thursday, April 10, 2014

What I thought of Year 5 camp, by Caitlin.

When I went to camp Wareham I thought it was going to be disgusting. I will show you what I mean. I thought that the toilets were going to be long drop and I hate long drops and the walks were going to be so long, but luckily that did not happen.
On the first day we went for a short as walk and when we got there  my legs were normal. I did not feel any pain because it was right across the road. The next walk was to the beach and that took an hour and when we got there I could not take another step. On the way back Mrs Henare gave as all a biscuit, but this time it was even more tiring then it was on the way there.
Anahera, Angelina and I were the last ones back to the camp site. When we got back we went in our cabins to rest our legs. After we had a played we had dinner. We had stew with mashed potato and I was the first one to finish and heres the funny bit - I had 3 plates and I also had 1 bowl of apple crumble with vanilla ice cream.
After that I was full. I could not eat anymore. When it was dark we went eeling. We all went into two groups. The group I was in saw 2 eels but we only caught one. When we got back we had supper -  milo and cookies. The people in my cabin played cards. We played a game of snap and fishy fishy. Then we had to go to bed and everybody had a great day.







 








No comments: