Sunday, May 27, 2012

Braces

Knock Knock!
"Hello!"
"Oh you're early. Sit down in the waiting room."
There was a couch. It was old; the whole house looks old. The house used to be an old house.
The receptionist yelled my name, "Sylvia Haren!" several times. I sprang up and skipped into the main room.

The man inside said, "Lie down on the chair."
The chair went down. We were ready to begin!
The dentist grabbed a drill and he made the braces. As they put glue on my top four teeth, the dentist said, "Don't put your lip on the glue. It will sting."
I gulped. I certainly won't be doing that!
Oww! They stuck the wire on. The wire dug into my lip and my gum. I got ulcers after a while.

I got to keep some little tooth brushes, so I can get the food out of the gaps, and wax to put on the annoying bits.
I said goodbye, and I was off.
I had a happy grin on my face.

Sylvia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow your brave i would never be that brave and do they still hurt