Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Soccer!!!

On Thursdays this term, we practise soccer skills with two of the Napier City Rovers. Today when they came we only played games. It was teaching us skills though, because it was soccer games.
We learnt to dribble and shoot. I'm good at soccer and my friends think so too. We played Terminater, Ghost-Busters, and the Numbers game(not a maths game.)
I like practising soccer because it helps me get better. It was so much fun, but the sad part is that we only have one more week with them and then we play the tournament.
Some people had to wear bare feet because they only had socks at school. Sad for them because it was freezing cold. I felt so sorry for them because I wouldn't have liked it. My favourite part of the soccer practise was the numbers game.
(Courtney)


3 comments:

kirsty said said...

Wow Courtney you have got skills.

Anonymous said...

We have been practising soccer skills too and are very good at dribbling and passing the ball to each other. We can also kick the ball and stop it with our foot.

From Room 7

Anonymous said...

wow you were sad because people didnt have socks on