Monday, November 14, 2011

Earthquake

I can see just a little bit of light the size of a cheese. Rock crushing rocks and metal. My nerves are shutting down.
I can't feel any part of my leg and arm.The pain in them feels like a lion or shark is ripping off my legs and a croc is eating my arm.
I see less light when the rocks cover up the hole I see through.
Rocks are crushing my back like a stampede of rhinos. Then the rocks get lighter and lighter. They had to cut off my legs and arms. It felt like a chainsaw was cutting it off. I had a million pains in my leg and arms.
I had to have some medicine to make them go away. Aftershocks are making more destruction. I can see out of my window aftershocks about 4.7 making rocks crush the cars.
Outside I can hear the sound of a tank firing a missile to the city.
Now I'm in a wheelchair.
I can still feel my arms and legs for now when they cut it off.
I won't feel any more pain in my arm and leg.
Now the aftershocks have stopped.
I have a metal leg and arm.
But I still feel the pain.

by Josh

No comments: