Monday, May 20, 2013

CAVES



OMG! Its so dark in here.
"Hine where are you? This is so dark!" shouted Emily.
I ran out like a wild animal. Wow! this is better. We saw lots of ferns,trees and lots of diffrent things I have never seen before. We saw pinky,orangey mushrooms and lots of red berries. I think they were poisonous. Yuck when we went into one cave we saw lots of yuck wetas. When we went into another cave there were slippery rocks and slimy mud. There also was an ugly looking beetle. Wow! I all most forgot we saw a green lake. We could see right though it. It was incredible.
By Cairo


To day room 13 and room 14 went for lots of walks in the maori bush then all of room 13 and 14 went in to some wonderful caves. We went to 8 caves and then we saw a green pounamu lake. Also the rata vine was strangling the tree and Mr Ginns was telling us to pose and jump.
by BeauDean


This is us when we had finished all the caves.





2 comments:

Room14 said...

I think that the caves where cold and dark.

from Emily U

Room14 said...

The weta cave was the scariest cave than all of them.I started crying and ran to Mia but it was awesome going in the rest of the caves.

nnFrom Beyonce